Eva Mendes during Promoting the new Estee Lauder Serum at Nordstrom Aventura Mall in Aventura, Florida United States on July 25 2015
Eva Mendes published late children star, Bobbi Kristina Brown, the daughter of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown who was die at age 22.
Eva shared Bobbi Kristina’s and Whitney picture with little ‘Heart’ in a caption
Eva Mendes in latest video promote clip from Estée Lauder’s New Dimension Transformative Skincare Collection.
As Eva Mendes is the face of CIRCA she asked an opinion from fans about the looks
Fast and Furious 8 news was come again, say that star Ruby Rose confirmed to join the movie while Eva Mendes who previously report will back the franchise will reprising her role as undercover agent Monica Fuentes which it had been stated that her character could cause tension between Dominic (Vin Diesel) and Letty Ortiz’ (Michelle Rodriguez) relationship.
Eva Mendes told her beauty and workout secret! as she answer in Facebook Q &A on Wednesday
Mendes says, “Drinking warm water and lemon every morning before my coffee and staying hydrated all day long really helps me stay healthy and helps my skin look its best.”
Read more Below :
1. Be Consistent in Your Workout: Mendes isn’t one who will be in the gym every day, but writes, “I do cardio and light weights at least three times a week.” Clearly she’s figured out the right equation, because she looks amazing! When it comes to dieting Mendes encourages, “I think eating anything you want as long as it’s in moderation is good.”
2. Your Next Makeup Remover Is in Your Kitchen: That’s right. A simple solution for removing your makeup sits in your pantry! Mendes says a great way to remove makeup is using “coconut oil on a damp washcloth.” She admits, “I’m also on the coconut oil bandwagon. I use it all over.”
3. Witches Aren’t Just For Halloween: Okay, we’re mainly playing on words here, but a real-life saver when it comes to oily skin? Mendes says witch hazel helps oily complexions.
4. Utilize Shower Steam: No, not for a facial, but for actually setting your makeup to ensure it lasts all day! Mendes says, “Believe it or not, after I’ve applied my makeup, if I really want it to stay all day, I run the hot shower for a minute and I let the steam settle my makeup. I know it sounds weird but it works for me!”
5. Don’t Just Blush Your Cheeks: Most stick to their cheeks, but Mendes has an unexpected blush tip she got from her mom. “When applying blush or rouge of any kind, don’t skip your nose. Make sure you apply it a little bit across your nose as well. It makes for a more natural, sun-kissed look.” As far as the exact blush, Mendes uses one from her own line, CIRCA Beauty. “I use the color Portofino. It’s amazing!“
Estée Laude official published an interview with Eva Mendes entitled “3 Minutes With: Eva Mendes”
Since her breakout role in the 2001 film Training Day, Eva Mendes has reliably ranked amongst Hollywood’s most beautiful actresses. But the red carpet regular admits that getting comfortable with seeing herself on camera took time. “I can take a funky photo,” laughs the Cuban-American stunner, whose film work has earned her countless magazine covers and plenty of time on the premiere circuit. “I have an angular face and I kind of had to learn which angles were which, and how I could work that into a scene,” she continues.
Part of that learning process stemmed from Mendes’ early love affair with the power of change. “I’ve always loved how I could transform myself by just highlighting a certain area and playing down another area. It’s probably what was attractive to me about becoming an actress—the art of transformation.” Mendes is a pro at getting into character for a new role, and has shaved her eyebrows and even gone blonde to bring a certain level of authenticity to her projects. (“I’m an awful blonde!” she insists). It’s a skill that has served the 41-year-old well as she undergoes the personal transformation of becoming a new mom. “My baby just started sleeping through the night so I have little more time for my beauty ritual,” she reveals of her daily routine that includes our New Dimension Shape + Fill Expert Serum and New Dimension Expert Tape, new-to-market skincare products that firm, tone and tighten the look of skin for enhanced visible definition, density—and confidence-induced perspective. “My face is changing,” admits Mendes. “And I want to be able to embrace that process.” Here, the products’ ambassador provides her own angle on the important stuff—that being deep dish pizza and the luxury of sleeping in.
EL: Flats or heels?
EL: New York or LA?
EM: Falling asleep in NY, and waking up in LA.
EL: Online shopping or retail shopping?
EM: Retail shopping.
EL: Skinny jeans or boyfriend jeans?
EM: Boyfriend jeans.
EL: City or country?
EM: Summer in the country, winter in the city.
EL: Mountains or beach?
EM: Being in the mountains overlooking the beach.
EL: Yoga or pilates?
EM: Krav Maga!
EL: What is the one wardrobe essential you can’t live without?
EM: A great belt.
EL: What is your favorite movie of all time?
EM: Edward Scissorhands.
EL: Where is your favorite travel destination?
EL: What are you currently streaming?
EM: Broad City.
EL: What are you currently listening to?
EM: Fresh Air with Terry Gross.
EL: What are you currently reading?
EM: Wonder Weeks.
EL: What is your idea of happiness?
EM: Sleeping in—and a deep dish pizza. Chicago style.
EL: What is your greatest fear?
EM: Not being able to sleep in.
EL: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
EM: My obsession with sleeping in.
EL: Which talent would you most like to have?
EM: The talent of providing interesting answers.
EL: What is your greatest extravagance?
EL: What do you consider your greatest accomplishment?
EM: That I’ve never been to Spring Break.
Eva Mendes reveals she doesn’t need a nanny for the daughter because she is raising baby with Ryan Gosling
41-year-old actress is the 8 month-old daughter Esmeralda boyfriend Ryan Gosling, and insists that she does not get a lot of external support in relation to juggling a career and motherhood.
“I’m a very hands-on mom; I don’t have a nanny. No matter how tired I am, I just do it.” She told InStyle magazine
She said: “Well sometimes I do it at 4am. I’m no longer in control of my schedule, and I try to take advantage of the time when she’s sleeping.
“I love to be diligent about my routine every day, especially with my skin. I travel so much that I think it helps keep me grounded. I’m a new mom and I’m sleep-deprived, so my eyes are my main focus”